I watched an Olivier Roland’s video and I learned good stuff.
Here are several reasons why, I find it important to be an entrepreneur rather than an employee :
- When you’re an entrepreneur, you gain experience really faster.
- When you have your own company, few people ask you for your certificates/diplomas/degrees.
- Employee, it’s a bad way to earn money because you trade the thing you have most valuable for money : your time.
- It’s no longer possible to keep a job for more than 10 years (unless you work for the government)
- When you’re employed, you help your boss to realize his/her dreams.
- Being an employee is like being a tenant (think of the tenant’s inconvenience)
- The longer you ‘re employed, the more difficult it will be to start your own company because you have become accustomed to the comfort of wage labor.
- Creating your own company is almost guaranteed to make you feel alive.
- An employee is an entrepreneur who have only one client and one product. The client is your boss and the product is your time.
- Creating your own company allows you to be less discriminated.
In spite of all that I have just told you, there will always be more employees than entrepreneurs in your city. It’s like that.
Share this article if you think it can help someone you know. Thank you.